Each September, Saint Christopher Academy holds the first of its three school-wide fundraisers, the Fall Calendar Raffle! During the month, families sell the popular calendar full of great prizes to be awarded daily during the month of October. Prizes include gift cards to favorite stores, gas stations, restaurants….and cash!
All families are asked to sell a minimum of 10 calendars to family and friends. Each calendar costs $10 and additional calendars are available by request from the front desk at either campus or from the Advancement Office. Daily drawings begin on October 1st and continue throughout the month.
As an exciting bonus, for each set of 10 calendars a family sells, they receive one entry to a drawing for a $1,500 tuition credit or $1,000 cash! This drawing is limited to Saint Chris families who sell 10 calendars – we do not sell any outside tickets for this raffle!
During September, students may participate in a number of sales incentives, including daily drawings for Free Dress passes, and Fun Friday prize giveaways!
Please note the following Calendar Raffle Rules:
- Calendars cost $10 each.
- Tickets that have been sold and the accompanying payment can be returned to either campus. Please place in an envelope marked “Calendar Raffle Payment.”
- Due to postal regulations, raffle tickets or payment may not be returned to either campus via US Mail.
- A winner is drawn each day in October.
- Winners are announced daily in the News section on the front page of this website.
- Winners are notified via email or by phone, if no e-mail address is provided.
- Prizes for winners are either sent home with students or mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Daily winners are re-entered for future daily drawings (i.e., you can win more than once!).
$1,500 Tuition Credit or $1,000 Cash Drawing Rules
- When a family reaches 10 calendar sales, the school automatically enters that family into the Tuition Credit/Cash Drawing.
- Families receive credit for all calendar sales submitted, even if calendar sales are submitted by students at both campuses.
- Winner chooses between either a $1,500 tuition credit to Saint Christopher Academy or a $1,000 check. Bishop Guertin High School or Trinity High School tuition credit is not offered as part of this raffle.
- Winner receives an appropriate tax statement for their winnings.