Tuition and Financial Aid
Our mission is to provide an affordable, exceptional education to all students who desire it. Without compromising quality, Saint Christopher Academy maintains the lowest tuition of most Catholic and private schools in the area!
- Half Day PreKindergarten -- $4,900
- Full Day PreKindergarten -- $6,200
- Kindergarten -- $6,100
- Grades 1 to 5 -- $5,800
- Grades 6 to 8 -- $7,100
- Pre-K Half Day -- $5,000
- Pre-K Full Day-- $6,400
- Kindergarten -- $6,400
- Grades 1-5 -- $6,400
- Grades 6-8 -- $7,400
- New Student Application -- $25
- Registration -- $200 new student or $150 veteran student
- FACTS Payment Plan -- $25 full payment, $25 two payments, or $55 ten payments
- FACTS Financial Aid Application -- $40
- 6th Grade Book Fee -- $100
- 7th & 8th Book Fee -- $200
- 8th Grade Graduation Fee -- $200
Saint Christopher Academy does not impose any fundraising requirements or fees on its families.
Please note: Tuition alone does not cover the full cost of educating each student. Every year, ALL students automatically receive financial assistance in the form of a tuition discount. Saint Christopher Academy's tuition rate is as much as $2,500 less than the actual cost of educating each student.
There are three methods of payment. Tuition may be paid all at once, in two equal payments (one in July and one in December), or through a monthly payment plan. All payments are processed online through FACTS, an outside company which manages our financial aid awards and tuition payments. There is an additional fee for using FACTS. More information may be found HERE.
Saint Christopher Academy strives to make a Catholic education affordable for all who desire it for their children. All families with a financial need are encouraged to apply for the Saint Christopher Academy Financial Aid program.
Multiple Child Discount
Saint Chris offers a multi-child discount for families with more than one child enrolled across both campuses. $300 will be deducted from the tuition for EACH child after the first.
Additional Financial Aid Options
The State of New Hampshire Department of Education is currently offering an additional financial aid programs for families who earn less than 300% of the published poverty level guidelines.
- In June of 2021, the New Hampshire legislature passed the needs-based Education Freedom Account (EFA) program which will offer grants of a minimum of $3,400 for families at 300% of the poverty line or below to spend on their children’s education, including:
- Tuition at a school of their choice, including Saint Christopher Academy
- Internet connectivity
- Special education services and therapies
- Online learning courses and programs
- Fees for specialized or advanced courses, assessments, certifications and college entrance exams (SAT/ACT)
- Other learning experiences
You can find more information about the program from the state HERE.
The program is being administered through The Children’s Scholarship Fund New Hampshire. Please visit the Children’s Scholarship Fund website HERE.