NEW! No School Days -- We have two no school days coming up in January:
NEXT WEEK! Wednesday, January 13 - This is a professional development day.
Monday, January 18 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
NEW! Registration for Veteran Students - Registration for current students for the 2021-2022 school year is now open!! Instructions for registration were emailed on January 1 to the parent listed as the primary enrollment contact in the student’s record. (The enrollment responsible parent can be changed by emailing Marta Nissen at email@example.com).
To complete our online registration process, the enrollment responsible parent should access the Family Portal through his/her existing Family Portal login:
- Go to www.factsmgt.com
- Select Parent Log In from the menu bar and FACTS Family Portal from the drop-down menu.
- Our District Code is SCA-NH. Type in your username and password.
- After logging in, click on Apply/Enroll in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment link.
- The Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the registration/enrollment packet. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
Registrations are due by January 22 and require a $150 registration fee. Please note that due to high interest from new families interested in joining the Saint Chris community, current families who do not register by January 22 will forfeit their child's seat for the Fall. For more information, please contact Admissions Coordinator Lorrice Bedard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Applications for 2021-2022 – Applications for Financial Aid and the Children’s Scholarship Fund for the 2021-2022 school year are now being accepted. All families with a financial need are encouraged to apply for Financial Aid! To apply, parents must do the following in this order:
- Apply to the Children's Scholarship Fund HERE if eligible. (The eligibility rules are listed on the Children's Scholarship Fund website) The Children's Scholarship Fund is a source of financial assistance for families in need in NH. Awards are made on a first come, first served basis, so parents are encouraged to apply early.
- Apply to St. Christopher School Financial Aid through the Financial section in your Family Portal (click on the link under “Financial Links” on the right side of the window). The level of Saint Christopher School Financial Aid is determined by FACTS. Please be aware that Saint Christopher Financial Aid will take into account any award from the Children's Scholarship Fund when awarding aid to families.
NEW! Hot Lunch Ordering - Hot Lunch ordering for the month of February is now open on Boonli.com! Ordering will end at midnight on the 15th and no late orders will be accepted, so please order early!
Snow Days! Now that we are in the thick of winter, there is a high likelihood that we will be experiencing a few snowy days in the next couple of months. Should we call a snow day or delayed opening, parents will receive a text message, as well as an email. In addition, any closures or delays will be posted on WMUR Channel 9 and 95.7 WZID, as well as the school Facebook page and Instagram. Please note that our notification system is not foolproof….power and internet outages may interfere with delivery of the text messages and emails and we will post the information as soon as we are able. Thank you for your understanding!
- Lower Campus Delayed Opening -Delayed openings are 2 hours. When there is a delayed opening, there is no school for Half Day PreK. Before Care starts at 8:30 AM. Doors open at 10:30 AM for regular drop-off and school starts at 10:50 AM.
- Upper Campus Delayed Opening - Delayed openings are 2 hours. Morning Cafe opens at 8:30 AM and students should enter through the cafeteria doors as usual. The regular school day begins at 9:45 AM.
Remote Learning Expectations - If your child is new to remote learning, we ask you to review our At Home Learner Expectations that were published at the beginning of the school year. You can find them HERE. These expectations were created to facilitate the best learning experience for both at home and in school learners and we require that all expectations be met.
UPDATED! Annual Fund - Thank you to all those who have already returned their Annual Fund donation! We currently have just over $35,000 in donations...how wonderful! All gifts to the Annual Fund stay here at Saint Chris and directly benefit our students through advanced academics, updated technology and facilities, and other important programs. In addition, because the cost of educating our students exceeds our tuition, EVERY St. Christopher School student receives discounted tuition supported by our fundraising efforts. We ask you to support our mission to provide an excellent Catholic education to all students at Saint Christopher Academy by donating to the Annual Fund at the level your family is most comfortable. All donations, no matter the size, are MOST appreciated. To donate online, please click HERE.
Applications Open for New Students in 2021-2022 - Registrations are now OPEN for NEW students for next year, from PreK 3 through grade 8. If you have a younger child who you would like to join us next year, please visit the front page of the school website at SaintChrisAcademy.org and click the Apply Now button to get started! Please also pass the word to any new families.
NEW! AmazonSmile - Saint Christopher Academy is pleased to be a partner in the AmazonSmile program! AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Saint Christopher Academy every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same prices, selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price. Follow the link and search on St. Christopher School!